Révision 1.1.21 (2015-01-24)
Description: GreyDragon Theme
* Port of GD theme for Gallery 3 users to Piwigo
* Bootstrap CSS support
* Over 20 theme setting to customize theme's appearance
* Color Pack support - 4 CP included: slateblue, blackhawk, whitehawk and greydragon. Allows create your own.
* Root page support (requires "Additional Pages" plugin
* Full control over header and footer elements - logo, favicon, header/footer text, action links
* Masonry style thumbs with gdThumb plugin
* Tab format for photo metadata
* Custom theme for admin area
* Custom CSS option
* and more
Changements: - Another attempt to fix issue with root url associated with gallery logo was not referring to the sites root properly when installed as sub-folder
Révision 1.0.15 (2015-01-23)
Description: Apply Masonry style to album or image thumbs.
Plugin was inspired by GThumb+ but adds new options:
* Apply masonry style to album and image thumbs
* Thumbnails max height
* Margin between thumbnails
* Number of photos per page
* Double the size of the first thumbnail
* Cache the big thumbnails (recommended)
* Scale thumbnails
* Title Display Mode: Overlay Top/Overlay Top (Static)/Overlay Bottom/Overlay Bottom (Static)/Hide, Overlay Ex (GD theme is required)
* Meta Data Display Mode
Changements: + In Overlay Ex mode place "New Item" marker is placed in metadata area
+ Further and final improvement for file type markers in Overlay Ex mode. Now sensitive to file extensions. Supports image, video, music, pdf, doc, xls, ppt formats with associated markers.
- Fixed issue when "big thumb" for video files become smaller than desired min size
Révision 0.3 Alpha (2015-01-19)
Description: My first attempt at a plugin to quickly navigate to the Previous/Next Album on the same level. Prev/Next buttons are displayed on the top bar.
I requested this two years ago, but coded it myself. Two years later I succeeded...
Pls come with any suggestions or tips. Current status is: "it works". But there is room for improvement for sure.
To install it, unpack the zip file in the plugins directory (make sure the prevnext sub-directory is created). Activate the prevnext plugin through the Admin interface. And off you go...
Changements: First release of prevnext. A plugin to navigate to the previous/next Album from the top bar.
I am no coder, but it works. Any comments/improvements are greatly appreciated.
This is what I solved:
Released as is. No warranties whatsoever.
Révision 2.7.c (2015-01-17)
Description: Display location information on your web gallery with the only Open-Source worldwide map, created by people like you.
Piwigo-openstreetmap is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows:
* Display a map on picture page on the right panel
* Display a world map for different view (menu, category)
* GPX support
* Easily find geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) by click or search
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Different map styles: Mapnik, MapQuest, OSM
- Custom tile server support
- Pin and Popup settings
- Based on Leaflet -> nice design
Help by translating this extension in your language.
Changements: Changes from v2.7.b to v2.7.c
- RE Add Batch manager mode support
- Extend PWG support for GPX tracks file
- Add a prefilter for GPX tracks on batch manager
- Add new option for world map layout
- Add new options for GPX view
- Add/Integrate Map in batch manager global and single mode
- Update language, thanks to the contributors
- Drop previous support for GPS tracks file
Note: As the GPX support has been rewrote, previous GPX entry are completely deleted. You need to import them again. This time using the PWG way.
Each tracks is display as an image item, this mean all GPX tracks file have all PWG features like permission, album, etc...
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-openstreetmap/releases/tag/v2.7.c
Révision 2.2.1 (2015-01-13)
Description: Permet aux utilisateurs de télécharger des lots de photos dans un ZIP (exemple: album, résulat de recherche, nouveauté...)
Compatible avec 'User Collections'
UTILISATION FORTEMENT DÉCONSEILLÉE SUR LES SITES FREE.FR (au risque de voir votre compte bloqué)
Changements: fixed: fatal error when downloading a calendar view