Révision 0.0.3 (2017-03-19)
Description: This plugin extends piwigo with the function to tag faces in pictures. It adds an additional button on photo pages that let you tag a face on the picture.
Changements: * drag & drop behavior of some browsers (e. g. firefox) disabled for face tagging
* face tags hidden behind boostrap darkroom slideshow
Révision 2.9.a (2017-03-14)
Changements: compatibility with hidden menubar albums from extended description plugin
* Hebrew (עברית [IL])
Révision 1.5.8 (2017-03-14)
Description: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changements: - Add option to always display the album description on category pages (for default grid)
- Fix equalheights on default grid
- Update Bootswatch to gh-pages branch, includes new "Solar" style
- Add previews for all styles in admin area
- Many new translations, big thanks to the Piwigo translation team
* Danish (Dansk [DK])
* English (English [UK])
* Latvian (Latviešu [LV])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR])
* Russian (Русский [RU])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Révision 1.0 (2017-03-13)
Description: Theme based on Elegant with the following changes:
- Thumbnails on picture page using slick.js
- Openstreetmap from category on picture page (if piwigo-openstreetmap is used)
- No category page: jump directly to first image (can be switched on/off)
- Maximize panorama height: Pictures with width/height > 3.5 are rescaled to maximum height (can be switched on/off)
Changements: First version of the theme
Révision 1.8.1pjm (2017-03-09)
Description: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
Changements: Major revision with many changes. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"