Revision 2.4.6 (2021-04-27)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Bootstrap 4.
* Over 30 color styles
-> Material Design
-> Custom low-contrast dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors
* Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
-> Supports auto play
-> Supports HTML5 video
-> Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
* 100% mobile ready
-> fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
-> async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
* Carousel album navigation on the picture page using Slick slider
* Video support using native HTML 5 video widget
* Optional hero image or jumbotron banner
* Different layouts for infos on picture page
* Tons of configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: #207 Batch Downloader display bug
Revision 1.2.4 (2021-01-08)
About: listing pictures recently modified on the operating system (for instance, in order to update their metadata).
Add up to three predefined filters to batch-manager in order to retrieve OS recently modified pictures:
- Modified since less than 60 min
- Modified since less than 1 day
- Modified since previous metadata update
Tunable time filters.
Based on *nix system `find` command.
pwg_representative picture detection (for videos and others).
Changes: Changes from v1.2.3.e to v1.2.4
- Compatibility with Piwigo 11
- Now scans both ./galleries/ AND ./upload/ directories
Revision 2.7.3 (2020-12-30)
About: Embedded Videos (formerly PY GVideo) allows you to add videos to your gallery from Dailymotion, Youtube, Vimeo, Wideo and Wat.
Changes: fixed: HTTPS call to Youtube API
Revision 2.9.b (2018-08-04)
About: Extend Piwigo with video support. Videojs port for Piwigo. Play your videos in the HTML5 video tag on your web gallery with the only Open-Source HTML5 video player.
Piwigo-videojs is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows you to render various video files within your piwigo install.
Supported formats are
* Videos only: webm, webmv, ogv, m4v, mp4
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Multiple skin
- Custom CSS support for your own skin
- Player settings
- Video metadata synchronization
- Video poster creation
- Based on VideoJS -> nice design
- Subtitles vtt file
Help by translating this extension in your language.
To use the automatic mode, you need MediaInfo for metadata support and FFmpeg for thumbnails and posters support. You can also import those parameters manually. More details in the documentation.
Changes: Changes from v2.9.a to v2.9.b
- Fix configuration initalize
- Add our own sql metadata table
- Update VideoJS player to version 6.11.0
- Update VideoJS player to version 7.1.0
- Update translation, thanks to the contributors
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-videojs/releases/tag/v2.9.b
Revision 1.00.10 (2016-05-15)
About: Media Pump - A tool for preparing media files (images, videos) and uploading to a Piwigo server.
* Re-size images to a smaller size and upload the re-sized images to a selected
album on a Piwigo server.
* Convert video to MP4 and upload the MP4 videos to a selected album on a Piwigo server.
* Create / Edit albums.
* Easily add titles (captions) and tags to images and/or videos.
* Indicate an image or video to become the album highlight after it has been uploaded.
* After loading a mixed number of images and/or videos into Media Pump, mark those to be uploaded into the selected album. Remaining unmarked images and/or videos can be uploaded to different album.
* All images supported by Image Magick "convert" can be re-sized.
* All video formats that can be converted to MP4 using ffmpeg can be converted.
* Images not having EXIF metadata containing orientation information can be manually rotated.
* Copy/Paste. In a file browser, navigate to folder containing images and/or videos, copy to system clipboard and paste into Media Pump.
* Image and video conversion commands in which Media Pump invokes are defined in a external XML file that can be tweaked to achieve desired results i.e. Image conversion size, video conversion size, watermarking, conversion quality.
* Download items from an album to a directory on the file system; supports recursion of all sub-albums.
* See README.html or README.md in media-pump.zip for more information regarding features.
1. Ensure Java Runtime Environment 1.7 or a later version has been installed. The "java" executeable must reside in the system path. To verify, execute the following in a CMD shell which will display the version of Java installed. If an error occurs, then java is not in the system path.
2. Ensure Image Magick software suite is installed.
3. Extract media-pump.zip to an empty directory i.e. "C:\media-pump"
4. Execute the script "create-shortcut.bat" to create a Desktop Shortcut.
5. Execute the Desktop Shortcut "Media Pump". Or execute the following command in a CMD shell:
1. Ensure Java Runtime Environment 1.7 or later version has been installed.
2. Ensure Image Magick software suite is installed.
3. Extract media-pump.zip to an empty directory i.e. "/opt/media-pump"
4. Execute the following commands in terminal:
chmod 755 /opt/media-pump/create-shortcut.sh
chmod 755 /opt/media-pump/media-pump.sh
5. Execute the Desktop Shortcut "Media Pump". Or execute the following command in a terminal:
Mac OS X Installation:
Instructions will be provided soon once I get a Mac OS VM setup to test.
- Java 1.7 and later
- Image Magick
Video: The following two requirements are needed to support converting/uploading video.
- FFMpeg installed on client.
- piwigo-videojs plugin installed on Piwigo server.
Changes: * Added the ability to easily add tags to images and videos prior to uploading to server.
* Specify maximum width and height of image size under preferences or indicate to upload full size image rather that converting image to smaller size.
* French language support.
* Provide better information when an image or video fails to convert or upload; a "View Details" button will be displayed in the table to display conversion logs and errors.
* Provided more documentation information in a README.md / README.html file.
* Other minor bug fixes.