Revision 2.5.14 (2022-12-19)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Bootstrap 4.
* Over 30 color styles
-> Material Design
-> Custom low-contrast dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors
* Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
-> Supports auto play
-> Supports HTML5 video
-> Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
* 100% mobile ready
-> fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
-> async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
* Carousel album navigation on the picture page using Slick slider
* Video support using native HTML 5 video widget
* Optional hero image or jumbotron banner
* Different layouts for infos on picture page
* Tons of configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Compatible with 'User collections', 'Expiry date' & 'Batch downloader' plugins
Changes: #343 display carousel thumbnails of different file type
Revision 12.b (2021-11-19)
About: Fotorama based full-screen slideshow. It can replace a default picture view - start amazing slideshow from album.
Fotorama is a simple, stunning, powerful jQuery gallery. Licensed under the MIT.
Changes: Bug fixed on PHP 8
Revision 2.7.a (2014-10-15)
About: Cooliris/Piclens on your Piwigo!
This plugin is based on Nicolas Ledez "PicLens" 0.0.1.0 extension ( http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=204 ).
- Recursion (all levels and home gallery)
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin secureImage
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin Extended Description
- Compatibility with Permanent links
- Compatibility with images on "remote site"
- Support videos (from the plugin PY Gvideo) and flash videos (.flv) (video extensions type defined in config variable conf['piclens_videoext_thumb'] are only displayed as thumbnail)
- Activate the Cooliris 3DWall on the gallery and set the albums to display on the wall (with possible integration in PWG_Stuff plugin)
- Possibility to replace the navigation thumbnails by the Cooliris 3D Wall (on customized albums and/or special pages).
- The embedded 3D wall can be customized with all parameters (cf.http://developer.cooliris.com/?p=embed/flash) and also for the navigation icons (icons, for example, in the directory piclens/icons)
- Setting activation plugin (piclenslite, recursion, home ...)
- Setting up the RSS feed generated for PicLens (order, images types and extensions to display ...)
- Setting the mature Cooliris 3D Wall (integrated with PWG_Stuff): display options, albums, specials pages...
- Parameters saved in database
Changes: Compatible with Piwigo 2.7