About: pLoader is a software dedicated to prepare your photos and transfer them to your Piwigo installation: select photos from your file browser, fill informations such as name, author or description, create a category (album), transfer the selected photos to your remote Piwigo photo gallery.
Prerequisite: MacOS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). For any other version of MacOS, see iPhotoToPiwigo
Compatible with: 2.5, 2.4, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1, 2.0
New languages: Nederlands [NL] Total : 10
Warning : new versioning number, starting at 1.5 after 2.0.7c
Requires MacOS 10.6
- 0001461: [preparation] Ability to specify filenames in command line
- 0001446: [communication] transmit the original filename
- 0001530: [GUI] Display an add button in categories list when it is empty.
- 0001496: [GUI] Display a message in the photo selection when it is empty.
- 0001539: [GUI] When uploading, display a dialog box with the categories list when no category is selected
- 0001478: [GUI] Ability to set properties for a photo selection : batch mode
- 0001554: [GUI] Use caption as prefix
- 0001520: [GUI] Ability to apply caption patterns
- 0001504: [GUI] Remove language switch from toolbar and move it in Preferences
- 0001548: [GUI] Improved Photo tags panel
- 0001500: [GUI] Properties in photo selection are not properly updated in batch mode
- 0001561: [GUI] Upload all by default
- 0001449: [GUI] Annoying Dialogue_box when all is well
- 0001562: [GUI] Remove STAY_ON_TOP dialog box attribute
- 0001462: [GUI] Remove runtime dialog box layout