About: pLoader is a software dedicated to prepare your photos and transfer them to your Piwigo installation: select photos from your file browser, fill informations such as name, author or description, create a category (album), transfer the selected photos to your remote Piwigo photo gallery.
Prerequisite: MacOS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). For any other version of MacOS, see iPhotoToPiwigo
Compatible with: 2.0
New languages: Česky [CZ]Magyar [HU]Deutsch [DE]日本語 [JP]Français [FR]English [UK]中文 (简体) [CN]Русский [RU]Italiano [IT]Español [ES] Total : 10
Tested with Snow Leopard.
Changes: New features :
* 0001417: [GUI] Ability to set tags for a photo selection.
* 0001414: [GUI] Improve Photo properties panel by adding a notebook and a big upload button.
* 0001395: [GUI] Use a toolbook widget in Global settings dialog.
* 0001410: [GUI] pLoader may crash when adding or uploading photo is cancelled.
* 0001066: [configuration] unexpected behavior on resizing.
* 0001069: [GUI] too many photos automatically removed from selection.
* 0001403: [GUI] Re-upload management choices are overridden by default values.
* 0001367: [configuration] Close after refresh category.
* 0001394: [preparation] Auto rotate is not disabled when required.
* 0001370: [GUI] Broken watermark selection for color and position.
* 0001400: [preparation] Remove pLoader resized image file cache.
* 0001389: [GUI] Remove AUI docking manager.
* 0001388: [GUI] Refactor getting started panel.
* 0001369: [configuration] Remove relative path for resources and locale catalogs.